30 years as a successful coach, realtor and entrepreneur have given Wanda Peyton a unique perspective on human potential, leadership, motivation and change.
Wanda Peyton is the CEO of P.E.W. Associates Alliance, Inc and founder of Life Energized Coaching, Speaking and Training. She is also certified by The Institute For Motivational Living as Behavior Analysis Consultant, Coach and Trainer and authorized to administer, score and interpret the profile instruments of the DISC Personality System.
Through her corporation PEW Associates Alliance Inc. Wanda conducts speaking, coaching and consulting programs that are making an impact on her clients.
- At the age of 24, Wanda founded and was President of Los Angeles security guard and patrol company which was responsible for employment of over 3000 men and women in the Los Angeles region.
- By 27 she was written up in US News & Report, Sepia Magazine, New West Magazine, and a dozen other publications.
- By 28 Wanda appeared in a documentary produced by LSD Productions on women in business as well as several television interviews.
- In 1984 Wanda entered the real estate industry and begin to build her team.
- During 1992 Wanda received recognition for achieving a ranking of the 4th highest producer in units sold out of field of 90,000 realtors in US.
- Wanda was featured in several real estate trade magazines and a national ad campaign for Century 21.
- By 1994 Wanda was invited by Real Estate Television Network to hostess a series of shows on Mindset and Inner Motivation.
- By 2006 Wanda became CEO / Team Leader of Keller William Realty in Fontana Ca.
- In 2008 Wanda’s became a participating author in Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen’s Chicken Soup for the Soul / Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction – 7 Essential Ingredients for Living a Prosperous Life Co Authored by Jeanna Gabelini and Eva Gregory
- Wanda is also a certified transformational coach for The Best Year Yet Global Online Goal Setting and Tracking Program as well as a Brian Buffini Peak Producers Certified Mentor
Wanda is a sought after life - performance coach, presenter and motivational speaker. Her presentations are inspirational, informative, moving, entertaining and life changing.